Hardenbergstraße 16-18.

Conversion and redevelopment of a listed building from the 1950s in Berlin’s Charlottenburg district.

In the listed building located at Hardenbergstrasse 16-18 in Berlin-Charlottenburg, a lettable area of altogether 5,900 sqm was comprehensively redeveloped and modernised for the purpose of housing several institutes of the Berlin University of Technology. Our project management achievements included full occupancy in the form of forward commitments. Within a construction period of three-and-a-half months, the entire building was upgraded to a development stage tailored to the tenant requirements.

Key Facts


 

Location: central location in West Berlin

 

Year built: 1955

 

Usage: retail and commercial building

 

 

Plot size: about 1,730 sqm

 

GLA: about 6,000 sqm

 

Investment volume: approx. € 9.5 million

 

Client: private investor

 

Our services:

  • Usage concepts
  • Project controlling
  • Coordination of tenant fit-out
  • Financing procurement
  • Letting coordination

OTHER REFERENCES


Chartered Surveyors