THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Career with Klingsöhr
Klingsöhr is an owner-managed group of companies, our 30 or so real estate experts work under one roof - from architects and civil engineers to project managers and commercial specialists. The core of our cooperation is competence out of passion. Because it is not only through our good work that we have developed into one of the leading real estate service providers in Berlin. What distinguishes Klingsöhr above all is its commitment to real estate, to the preservation of values and to the goals and interests of our clients and partners. If you also share these goals, you are very welcome to join our team!
- Modern working environment Representative rooms, modern equipment and a unique location between Savignyplatz and Kurfürstendamm: our company headquarters in Schlüterstraße provides you with an ideal setting in which to unfold and dedicate yourself with pleasure to the ever new exciting projects.
- Personal development We support you in your career planning and pave the way for you to develop or specialise professionally and personally: with targeted, individual further training offers.
- Benefits and work-life balance To help you balance work and leisure, we offer flexible working hours, help you find accommodation and ensure your well-being with free drinks, sports and massage services.
Architect / Civil engineer / Industrial engineer / Project manager (M/F/D)
Full-Time or Part-Time, effective immediately
To strengthen our team we are looking for an architect / civil engineer / Industrial engineer / project manager (m/f/d) in the position of a project manager as of the next possible starting date.
Your area of responsibility:
- Project management and independent project leadership
- You are the first contact person in the management of one of our projects
- You will work together with tenants, planners, authorities and contractors and will be responsible for the coordination and adherence to deadlines, costs and qualities.
- Definition and implementation of planning objectives with all involved planners, engineers and experts
- Preparation of and participation in the tendering of construction works
- Here you will be responsible for all service levels of project management
- Successfully completed studies in civil engineering / architecture / industrial engineering
or a comparable education with a focus on construction engineering
- Ideally 3 years of work experiences
- Experience in planning and/or project management
- You have a good understanding of scheduling and cost planning and are familiar with the project management process.
- You are confident in dealing with building law, HOAI and VOB
- You describe yourself as someone who has diplomatic skills and a professional manner and who is willing to think outside the box
- You also have good IT/software skills (Microsoft Office)
- You work in a goal-oriented, structured and independent manner, are a team player and have good communication skills
- Good knowledge of English
- Modern office in a representative Charlottenburg historic building
- Attractive development and training opportunities
- Flexible working time organisation
- Additional services such as subsidies for public transport tickets and the possibility of leasing a company bicycle
- Very good connection to public transport
- Health measures, such as free fitness and wellness offers
- Free snacks and drinks, such as coffee, tea, soft drinks, fruit and cereals.
Have we sparked your interest? Then please send us your complete application documents (PDF) as well as your salary expectations, stating the earliest possible starting date, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Commercial / technical project manager (M/F/D)Full-Time, effective immediately
- Consultant for leasing of office and commercial space (M/F/D)Full Time (effective immediately)
- Clever minds with a passion for real estate (M/F/D)Full-Time or Part-Time, effective immediately
- Architect / Civil engineer / Industrial engineer / Project manager (M/F/D)Full-Time or Part-Time, effective immediately
Become part of Klingsöhr –
we are looking forward to getting to know you!