THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Career with Klingsöhr
Klingsöhr is an owner-managed group of companies, our 30 or so real estate experts work under one roof - from architects and civil engineers to project managers and commercial specialists. The core of our cooperation is competence out of passion. Because it is not only through our good work that we have developed into one of the leading real estate service providers in Berlin. What distinguishes Klingsöhr above all is its commitment to real estate, to the preservation of values and to the goals and interests of our clients and partners. If you also share these goals, you are very welcome to join our team!
- Modern working environment Representative rooms, modern equipment and a unique location between Savignyplatz and Kurfürstendamm: our company headquarters in Schlüterstraße provides you with an ideal setting in which to unfold and dedicate yourself with pleasure to the ever new exciting projects.
- Personal development We support you in your career planning and pave the way for you to develop or specialise professionally and personally: with targeted, individual further training offers.
- Benefits and work-life balance To help you balance work and leisure, we offer flexible working hours, help you find accommodation and ensure your well-being with free drinks, sports and massage services.
Consultant for leasing of office and commercial space (M/F/D)
Full Time (effective immediately)
The Klingsöhr Group has been developing high-quality commercial and residential projects in Berlin for over 25 years. For our commercial project developments, currently with a volume of approx. € 250 million, we are looking for a leasing consultant (m/f/d) on a full-time and unlimited basis.
Your area of responsibility:
- Active leasing of our office and light industrial space
- Acquisition of interested parties and targeted, proactive approach to prospective tenants
- Identification, commissioning and management of letting agents
- Letting coordination between prospective tenants, brokers, project management, the planning team and the client
- Preparation of offers as well as preparation, negotiation and drafting of lease contracts
- Customer service from acquisition to contract conclusion
- Key Accout Manager for our commercial customers
- A completed degree or training in the commercial sector or with a focus on real estate
- Several years of experience in the letting or project development of office and commercial buildings, e.g. as a letting agent
- Negotiating power and proven success in the area of letting
- Motivation and initiative, entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- Existing network in the Berlin letting market
- Safe handling of MS-Office programs
We offer you:
- Participation in demanding projects in central locations in Berlin
- A modern workplace in a beautiful location and perfect connection to public transport
- A friendly, competent and helpful team
- Membership in a growing company
- An independent task with high variable earning potential
- Health measures, such as free fitness and wellness offers
- Free snacks and drinks, such as coffee, tea, soft drinks, fruit and cereals.
Have we sparked your interest? Then please send us your complete application documents (PDF) as well as your salary expectations, stating the earliest possible starting date, by e-mail to email@example.com.
- Commercial / technical project manager (M/F/D)Full-Time, effective immediately
- Consultant for leasing of office and commercial space (M/F/D)Full Time (effective immediately)
- Clever minds with a passion for real estate (M/F/D)Full-Time or Part-Time, effective immediately
- Architect / Civil engineer / Industrial engineer / Project manager (M/F/D)Full-Time or Part-Time, effective immediately
Become part of Klingsöhr –
we are looking forward to getting to know you!