THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Career with Klingsöhr
Klingsöhr is an owner-managed group of companies, our 30 or so real estate experts work under one roof - from architects and civil engineers to project managers and commercial specialists. The core of our cooperation is competence out of passion. Because it is not only through our good work that we have developed into one of the leading real estate service providers in Berlin. What distinguishes Klingsöhr above all is its commitment to real estate, to the preservation of values and to the goals and interests of our clients and partners. If you also share these goals, you are very welcome to join our team!
- Modern working environment Representative rooms, modern equipment and a unique location between Savignyplatz and Kurfürstendamm: our company headquarters in Schlüterstraße provides you with an ideal setting in which to unfold and dedicate yourself with pleasure to the ever new exciting projects.
- Personal development We support you in your career planning and pave the way for you to develop or specialise professionally and personally: with targeted, individual further training offers.
- Benefits and work-life balance To help you balance work and leisure, we offer flexible working hours, help you find accommodation and ensure your well-being with free drinks, sports and massage services.
Commercial / technical project manager (M/F/D)
Full-Time, effective immediately
To strengthen our team we are looking for a commercial / technical project manager (m/f/d) as of the next possible starting date.
Your area of responsibility:
- Contact person for our building construction projects of all asset classes from the project idea to handover
- Interface to acquisition, planning participants, construction (internal/external), legal advisors, costing department, the offices and authorities as well as the subsequent tenants
- Ensuring quality, schedule and cost reliability of the overall project
- Contract management in the project phases
- Monitoring/evaluation of cost estimates, cost calculations and active cost tracking
- Handling of financing
- Owner representation
- Participation in special topics such as certification, ESG, etc.
- Successfully completed degree in real estate management or economics, architecture, civil or industrial engineering, business administration
- At least 2 years of professional experience in project management or project development
- Experience in the support of real estate financing desirable
- Experience in contracting according to HOAI, VOB and AHO desirable
- Understanding of the processes and economic considerations involved in real estate development
- You work in a goal-oriented, structured and independent manner, are a team player and have good communication skills
- You have good IT/software skills (Microsoft Office)
- Experience in cost tracking / cost controlling or project accounting
- Good English skills, both written and spoken
- Modern office in a representative Charlottenburg historic building
- Attractive development and training opportunities
- Flexible working time organisation
- Additional services such as subsidies for public transport tickets and the possibility of leasing a company bicycle
- Very good connection to public transport
- Health measures, such as free fitness and wellness offers
- Free snacks and drinks, such as coffee, tea, soft drinks, fruit and cereals.
Have we sparked your interest? Then please send us your complete application documents (PDF) as well as your salary expectations, stating the earliest possible starting date, by e-mail to email@example.com.
- Commercial / technical project manager (M/F/D)Full-Time, effective immediately
- Consultant for leasing of office and commercial space (M/F/D)Full Time (effective immediately)
- Clever minds with a passion for real estate (M/F/D)Full-Time or Part-Time, effective immediately
- Architect / Civil engineer / Industrial engineer / Project manager (M/F/D)Full-Time or Part-Time, effective immediately
Become part of Klingsöhr –
we are looking forward to getting to know you!